By Diana Hsieh
- Dear CrossFit: Talayna Deserves Better: Why yes, I do think that female athletes should be treated with basic respect, i.e. as persons. I hope that the protests of some CrossFitters inspire better behavior from HQ.
- The extremely wide variety of body types among top-tier athletes: All athletes, great and tall ... and short and slender too!
- CrossFit: The Good, Bad, and the Ugly: It's not a thorough analysis, but it's instructive.
- Killing Us Softly with Jean Kilbourne: She makes some important and interesting observations about advertising and body image.
- This Is What A Real CrossFitter Looks Like: This is a fabulous post on body acceptance from Jenn Casey. I'm so proud that she is a friend of mine!
- Female Gut, Fiber, Autoimmune: Do Women Need More Fiber Than Men?: This is fascinating. I might want to try tweaking my diet as a result of this.