By Diana Hsieh
- M OR I?: Don't aim to "pass" rather than "fail" in your important endeavors. Instead, seek "mastery" if you're "incomplete."
- Heart attacks more deadly in winter -- but it's not the cold: Might Vitamin D explain the difference in mortality?
- Vintage Weight Gain Ads II, 1908-1984: It would be nice to live in a culture that saw "skinny" as a problem... but it would be even better to live in a culture that was more accepting of people's natural body shapes.
- Steve Jobs' Fruitarian Diet Lands Ashton Kutcher in the Hospital: Um, wow.
- Shattering the Myth of Fasting for Women: A Review of Female-Specific Responses to Fasting in the Literature: I think that fasting too often and for too long back in 2009 was a huge part of why my thyroid gave up the ghost. Be careful, ladies (and gentlemen too).
- FAQs: What are dense carb sources on a Paleo diet?: Yay for paleo carbs!