By Diana Hsieh
- Choose the Right Apple: I was wondering what use they'd find for those revolting "Red Delicious" apples... and I was rewarded with a belly-laugh!
- Pig Farmers Face Pressure on the Size of the Sty: I'd like to see more honest discussion of the ethical questions about animal husbandy, as the pros and cons of the various methods are often more complex than people think. This article on crates in pig farming seems like a good start.
- Looking 'Fit' Doesn't Mean Being Healthy: Partcularly for women, a "rocking body" often comes at the price of destroying your health.
- Il Mondo Vecchio will close at the end of the month, ceasing its salumi and sausage production: The fascist food police strikes again, for no reason whatsoever. (From November... they're now closed.)
- Gluten-Free Pancake Mix Just A Bag Of Sand: From The Onion, of course!