By Diana Hsieh
On Wednesday, 14 November 2012, I interviewed the super-awesome Robb Wolf about "The Paleo Solution" in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can listen to the audio podcast any time. You'll find the podcast on the episode's archive page, as well as below.
Podcast: 14 November 2012: Robb Wolf about "The Paleo Solution"
What is the paleo diet? How can it help you improve your health and look better? Why does it work?
Robb Wolf, a former research biochemist, is the New York Times Best Selling author of The Paleo Solution – The Original Human Diet. A student of Prof. Loren Cordain, author of The Paleo Diet, Robb has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world via his top-ranked iTunes podcast, book, and seminars.
Listen or Download:
- Duration: 1:19:11
- Download: Standard MP3 File (18.2 MB)
- The basics of the paleo diet
- Paleo versus low-carb diets
- The benefits of paleo: not just weight loss
- Easing into paleo
- The evolutionary framework for nutrition and medicine
- The state of modern medicine
- The claimed health benefits of vegetarianism and veganism
- Concerns for animal welfare
- Debates and disputes in the paleo community
- Wheat and gluten
- Cheating on paleo
- Paleo as life-transforming
- Robb's political activism
- Robb's podcast, book, and online resources
- RobbWolf.com: podcast and blog
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- What is the paleo diet?
- Modern Paleo: Modern Paleo Principles
- Whole 30
Episode SponsorThis episode was sponsored the incomparable Audible.com. I've subscribed to Audible since 2005. With my "Platinum Annual Membership," I enjoy 24 books per year for just under $10 per book. I read more books, thanks to Audible. I listen to books while in my car, as well as while cooking, cleaning, gardening, and more. I enjoy books more too, particularly fiction: a good reader adds a rich layer of color to the text. If you want to try the delights of listening to books, be sure to take advantage of our special podcast-only offer of free 30-day trial subscription. You'll get a great deal, and you'll support Philosophy in Action in the process. It's a win-win – and I love that!
Philosophy in ActionPhilosophy in Action Radio broadcasts on Wednesday mornings and Wednesday evenings. For information on upcoming shows, visit the Episodes on Tap. To automatically download every new episode of Philosophy in Action, subscribe to the podcast RSS feed in your music player:
- Enhanced M4A Feed: Subscribe in iTunes or your RSS reader
- Standard MP3 Feed: Subscribe in iTunes or your RSS reader